Trident Consulting has deep expertise in planning, implementing, and managing leading packaged ERP applications including SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft. Our team has experience in solution areas such as Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Integration, and Business Intelligence.
ERP Package Services:
- Package evaluation and Implementation
- Post-implementation support and development
- Version upgrades
- Master Data Management services
- Software Migration and Implementation
- PeopleSoft, JD Edwards One World Suite
- SAP Legacy Systems Migration
- Lawson Procurement and Payroll ERP Implementation
- EDI Implementation
- Enterprise Reporting
- Messaging Architecture (with WebSphere, TIBCO, and/or MQ Series)
- Role-Based Access Control
- Functionality and Technology Evaluation
- EDI Transactions Test Environment Setup
- WebMethods Competency Center Development
- Technology Expertise In Application Development and Application Integration
- Application Consolidation: Re-engineering of existing applications to meet current requirements.
- Migration of Legacy applications to modern technology platforms and Web-Enabling of Legacy Applications for ease of use.
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI): effective integration of frameworks among multiple technologies and services to form a robust middleware to enable integration of systems and applications across the enterprise.
- Mobile Applications development for Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
- Enterprise & Packaged Application Implementation and Maintenance.
- Perl / CGI
- Linux / PHP
- Web Sphere / Web Logic
Trident Consulting innovative and cost effective infrastructure services help in transforming the client’s IT infrastructure to be more agile and flexible. Our technical expertise and proven global delivery model provides secure, reliable and cost effective infrastructure services to our clients. Our complete end-end IT infrastructure services covers the complete life cycle from planning to implementation.
Our offerings include:
- Infrastructure Consulting
- Desktop Computing services
- Application Infrastructure Support and Management Help Desk and Desktop Support
- Help Desk Operations Setup Mentoring
- Disaster Recovery Architecture Design
- Migration & Deployment
- Network Services